Meeting and Events Coordinator
|Job title:||Meeting and Events Coordinator|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Meetings and Events Co-ordinator
TMS Talent are working with a large hotel in South London, which enjoys a rich history and has a real presence within the area.They are currently looking for a strong Meeting and Events Co-ordinator to help maximise bookings in the Meetings and Events arena. The hotel has the capacity to hold private special occasion events, corporate events/business functions and weddings.
Meeting and Events Co-ordinator-Job role:
- To convert customer queries into concrete bookings
- To listen carefully to client requests and formulate a proposal that meets their specifications
- To handle all stages of the process for clients- from the original enquiry, to showing the space, organising contracts, welcoming them on the day and after-care
- To uphold the highest standards in customer care and to develop ongoing client relationships
Meeting and Events Coordinator- Job requirements:
The right candidate will be…
- a ‘details’ person, who thrives on getting it right!
- exceptionally presented- with smart personal appearance
- have minimally one year of experience in a similar Meeting and Events Position (4* hotels and above)
- a confident communicator- with clear use of English (written and verbal) and strong spelling, punctuation and grammar
- someone who enjoys working to targets
- able to think quickly/creatively to arrive at a satisfactory resolution to problems
Meeting and Events Co-ordinator- Benefits:
- Up to £23,000 (dependant on experience)
- 30 days paid holiday
- Meals during working shifts/Uniform provided
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com. Please note, due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C