MICE Project Manager
|Job title:||MICE Project Manager|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a MICE Project Manager to join their team small and unique team. To develop, sell, execute and evaluate the Business Events related projects within the UK B2B Plan efficiently and effectively, within the guidelines and parameters.
About the Role:
- As an MICE Project Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- You will be directly responsible for sourcing, developing and account managing MICE clients from designated markets with a broad geographical remit.
- You will be required to take a proactive approach to sales, anticipating potential opportunities and developing new ones, as well as developing strategic plans for growth in the different source markets of responsibility.
- You will conduct a consistent number of proactive sales activities (including business trips, appointments, telephone calls, site inspections, attendance at dedicated trade shows and client entertainment).
- You will be responsible to increase awareness and overall business within your markets.
- To create a logical and proactive yearly sales strategy for MICE with concise measurable and clear goals to achieve growth based on agreed financial targets
- To effectively grow our market share by cementing relationships and creating new strategical partnerships with key stakeholders in the relevant markets.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
- To lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
MICE Project Manager Skill attributes:
- Fluency in English and one additional language is essential and a third language would be advantageous
- A creative and proactive individual with a passion for MICE sales, you will have responsibility for implementing the MICE strategy for the company, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing, with the marketing manager, marketing strategies which promote the image of key markets, cementing existing and developing new relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working for a DMC, an international conference & Event organiser, or an international Hotel dedicated to MICE, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise.
- Good knowledge of the UK & Ireland
- Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
Due to the number of applications - ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.