|Job title:||Operations Coordinator|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Luxury Tailormade Travel Company on a fixed term contract. Our client requires an Operations Coordinator to support the Global Destination Management Companies (DMCs), working in the DMC Support Team.
DMCs will carry out their own marketing, however this role is responsible for coordinating those efforts to ensure that no one produces anything they shouldn’t. These duties include:
- Proofreading new website content created by DMCs and approve through the Content Management System
- Working with an external Website Developer on any bug fixes or new development required on all the DMC websites
- Provide training to new members of staff on the CMS and the newsletter platform
- Monitoring the Payment Portal on the website and troubleshooting any problems
- Proof reading and approving newsletters in the company’s newsletter platform before they are sent out by DMCs
- Ensuring all DMCs are frequently posting content on their own Facebook and Instagram accounts and are keeping to the brand guidelines
- Updating marketing collateral
Other tasks will include:
- Ensure global Destination Management Companies (DMCs) are following the Corporate Identity Manual in all that they do. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring uniforms, guest welcome packs, signage and marketing collateral.
- Work with DMCs where English is not a native language to rewrite and approve itinerary copy, newsletter copy and any other text that they produce.
- Assist the DMC Support Team with any other ad hoc tasks or projects that they are working on.
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptional English, both spelling and grammar
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of working within the Travel Industry
- Experience of working in an operational role
- Experience of working with a website Content Management System
- Experience of working with a newsletter platform
- Creative mindset and first-class attention to detail
- Extremely well organised
- A problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- A great team player
To apply for this job, please contact Perry Gray.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C