Personal Travel Executives - Luxury Travel
|Job title:||Personal Travel Executives - Luxury Travel|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a leading up market tour operator specialising in quality luxury holidays and tours to worldwide destinations. They are now recruiting for a Personal Travel Executive to join their team.
About the Role:
Candidates must have good sales and customer service skills with previous experience gained within the travel industry.
Personal Travel Executives Responsibilities
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays & tours for clients
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking the finest hotels, combined with flight reservations.
- Dealing with all customer service related issues and offering advice to help resolve any problems.
- Personal Travel Executive Attributes:
- Candidates must have a min of 12 months travel sales experience
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner with good rapport building skills.
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
Personal Travel Executives Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary £22,00 + Commission
- Realistic earning potential is around £25-28,000
- Excellent Benefits
- 22 days Holiday
- Discounted travel
- No Sundays or bank holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C