|Job title:||PHP Developer|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This is a great opportunity for a PHP Developer to help build and develop strong and responsive websites based on CMS frameworks, across multiple devices and utilising the latest PHP & JS technologies.
About the Role:
PHP Developer Responsibilities :
- Produce PHP & JS coding for the frontend developers to build/style
- Create/edit Joomla and WordPress addons/plugins
- Help implement speed fixes to all our websites
- Work directly with the Frontend developers/designs
- Assisting designers with any backend help they require
- Bug testing/fault finding on sites
- Attend development/website meetings
PHP Developer Experience Required:
- Excellent PHP and JS Skills
- Working with PHP based CMS systems
- Be highly motivated, flexible and organised, with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team and the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skill
- Advantageous skillset: - Working with Joomla CMS - Google and social media API experience - Cross browser and cross platform compatibility - Source control systems (we currently use GIT) - Bootstrap framework - AWS/Azure experience - MYSq
Due to the number of applications - ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.