PR Account Manager TRAVEL
|Job title:||PR Account Manager TRAVEL|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A fantastic opportunity now awaits an experienced TRAVEL / Account manager / PR Account Manager to join a leading Communications Specialist in the Travel Industry.
You will be developing measurable campaigns that guide customers’ journeys deliver a clear return on investment. Your will also maintain and strengthen relationships with key clients in order to ensure that you are front of mind when they are drawing up new strategies to engage with travel professionals
PR TRAVEL Account Manager you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Attend such functions and trips as required by Account Director
- Monitor relevant media/social media, industry association and intelligence reports to increase relationships and knowledge on behalf of clients
- Conceive and implement creative ideas on behalf of your clients to generate media coverage and correctly “position” your clients in the minds of target consumers
- Oversee the forward features planning and pitching on behalf of client with the support of junior team
- Write press releases, copy and relevant blog posts as well as newsletter content on behalf of clients
- Giving a Consultative approach to account management and building relationships
- Able to utilise course performance data/insight to demonstrate ROI
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against key matrix such as engagement, conversion rates etc.
- Collating and delivering quarterly/annual reports for client
- Plan, co-ordinate and organise press functions and press trips on behalf of your clients
PR Travel Account Manager Skill attributes:
• Contacts within the luxury, travel & lifestyle press
• Significant recent experience of Travel PR, within an agency or in house
• Media Relations – Conduct effective media calls & maintain and develop lasting relationships with media; have a good understanding of best practise approach to secure results for clients
• Client Handling – Ability to work as part of a team to manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone & via email.
• Writing – Demonstrate ability to research & write high-level & accurate copy – white papers, articles, comment, news releases, case studies, web copy, blog postings etc; excellent attention to detail;
• Experience of initiating, maximising & sustaining PR, Sales & Marketing plans
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Elena on 02078123817 should you have any questions
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.