Private Travel Manager - Ultra-Luxury/VIPS's
|Job title:||Private Travel Manager - Ultra-Luxury/VIPS's|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a high end tour operator who specialise in luxury worldwide holiday destinations in some of the finest resorts globally.They operate a private members club focusing on their "ultra-luxury" clients.
About the Role:
Each Private Client Travel Manager is assigned their own members and will be required to maintain a close relationship with the client, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements.
Candidates must have previous high end travel experience dealing with affluent clients providing bespoke travel plans.
Private Travel Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Organise and host private dinners for prospective and current clients
- Visiting clients at locations to suit the client, being prepared with travel ideas that will inspire and delight the client
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Ensure that any serious complaints are fully investigated in order that accurate responses are sent to the clients and a high level of customer care is achieved
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with in line with ABTA time limitations
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with the Product Managers or overseas offices as necessary to ensure issues are addressed
- Help and prepare for and then attend client events and provide feedback and information on their requirements and future travel plans
Private Travel Manager Experience and Skills Required
- Previous travel experience dealing with high end ultra-luxury clients
- Extensive high end worldwide product knowledge
- Experience in all aspects of creating bespoke travel experiences
- Sales focused with an emphasis on delivering high levels of customer service
Private Travel Manager Experience Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £35,000 + Commission
- Travel Concessions
- Monday to Friday
- 23 days Holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately