|Job title:||Product Assistant|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Product Assistant - Maternity Cover (12-month contract)
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, a high-end, Luxury Travel Agency based in a well sought-after area of London.
Your role will be to assist and support the day to day running of the Product Department. Making sure the systems are fully updated with the latest information, promotions, inventory so that the Product & Commercial team can significantly increase trading revenues from the UK and Europe. The role is within a very busy and vibrant department and will be covering Maternity period of a 1-year contract.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before uploading it into a variety of internal systems.
- Audit Tour Operator websites making sure Sandals, Beaches & Grand Pineapple Resorts are being promoted factually correct.
- Manage Industry Staff Travel for Tour Operators
- Manage and liaise with Internal departments and Suppliers with regards to guest documentation forms.
- Maintain daily transfer manifests
- Liaise and manage Island Routes and 3rd party supplier, product and pricing updates
- To communicate effectively to all departments internally with product developments.
- A minimum one year’s travel industry experience
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C