Product Manager Beach Destinations
|Job title:||Product Manager Beach Destinations|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This exciting job will require someone who has a good understanding of the beach package holidays market, including, contracting, supplier management and pricing so that you are able to ensure passenger growth and maximum profit is returned.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for our client, a beach specialist based in South East. As the Product Manager you are responsible for programs for ALL beach Destinations World Wide.
Product Manager Role:
- Maintain existing supplier relationships as well as establishing new business partners.
- General product management and growth including the monitoring of sales and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Organise and conduct product training as and when needed to reservation staff.
- Liaise with Health and Safety Executive to ensure product meets minimum Health & Safety requirements.
- Oversees site inspections of existing and new properties to ascertain suitability and to negotiate competitive contracted rates and allocations
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- Good Knowledge of Beach Destinations
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of successful marketing principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, and sales techniques
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately