Product Manager - Indian Ocean
|Job title:||Product Manager - Indian Ocean|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
An opportunity had arisen for an experienced product manager who is responsible for the creation, planning, negotiation, development and commercial management of the travel products for the assigned region of the Indian Ocean
About the Role:
My client is a leading direct sell tour operator who is experiencing record growth and profits.
Product Manager - Indian Ocean Responsibilities
- Responsibility for contracting and negotiating rates, and agreeing full terms and conditions of product contracts.
- Responsibility for exploring new opportunities and developing any new and potential business in partnership with suppliers
- To be proactive in successfully negotiating special offers, promotions, commercial agreements and marketing contributions from suppliers
- To carry out analysis when comparing and monitoring competitors so that the company has awareness of the market and its trends and remains competitive
- To forecast and monitor sales, profit and revenue performance weekly
- Ensure fares, hotel, destination and special offers are priced competitively in the market and that information is accurately entered and is correct on all systems
- Responsibility for and maintenance of hotel information, fact files, room details, images and special inclusions on the website
Product Manager - Indian Ocean Skill attributes:
- Exceptional product knowledge of the Indian Ocean with strong current commercial relationships with DMC's, Hoteliers etc
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent destination knowledge applicable to the role is a must
Product Manager Remuneration and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £45,000 + Bonuses based on performance
- Generous bonus potential based on revenue performance
- 20 Days Holidays
- Travel Concessions
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C