|Job title:||Product Manager|
|Contact name:||Kaliff -|
Fresh off the press, Our Client specialise in Adventure Experience are on a enormous growth spurt and are looking to attract an well experienced Product Manager that wants to make a difference and grow with the companies vision.
- Have extensive and valuable experience in a tour operator product management landscape and contracting and pricing particularly with DMCs and / OR Tailor-made Luxury environment.
- Has a passionate interest in the type of activities that the company promote, and to be a brand ambassador where need be.
- To have a creative and innovative drive and someone who is comfortable at negotiating at high levels.
- Someone with extensive travel knowledge would be preferably, South America, Americas. Asia and Fast East and even Europe.
- Dynamic, friendly team player who wants to contribute to an entrepreneurial environment.
- To consistently research, negotiate and develop new product/s and tour opportunities with suppliers, itineraries and “”must do on trend” activities, as well as competitor analysis.
- Confirm there is a differentiation between all tours, and they are individual to the next awesome adventure.
- To constantly monitor and tour financial performance and making agile adjustments to, pricing, promotions and descriptions accordingly that best benefit profit.
- Be the first point of call from set clients, suppliers and to monitor all tour operational performance for quality assurance.
- Ensure tour portfolios are up to date and contracted correctly according to health and safety policies.
- Analysis user experience through web portal and web layout by optimising where needed to increase traffic flow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C