|Job title:||Product Manager|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Contact name:||Kaliff -|
Fresh off the press, Our Client specialise in Adventure Experience are on a enormous growth spurt and are looking to attract an well experienced Product Manager that wants to make a difference and grow with the companies vision.
- Have extensive and valuable experience in a tour operator product management landscape and contracting and pricing particularly with DMCs and / OR Tailor-made Luxury environment.
- Has a passionate interest in the type of activities that the company promote, and to be a brand ambassador where need be.
- To have a creative and innovative drive and someone who is comfortable at negotiating at high levels.
- Someone with extensive travel knowledge would be preferably, South America, Americas. Asia and Fast East and even Europe.
- Dynamic, friendly team player who wants to contribute to an entrepreneurial environment.
- To consistently research, negotiate and develop new product/s and tour opportunities with suppliers, itineraries and “”must do on trend” activities, as well as competitor analysis.
- Confirm there is a differentiation between all tours, and they are individual to the next awesome adventure.
- To constantly monitor and tour financial performance and making agile adjustments to, pricing, promotions and descriptions accordingly that best benefit profit.
- Be the first point of call from set clients, suppliers and to monitor all tour operational performance for quality assurance.
- Ensure tour portfolios are up to date and contracted correctly according to health and safety policies.
- Analysis user experience through web portal and web layout by optimising where needed to increase traffic flow.