Product/Contractor Team Leader
|Job title:||Product/Contractor Team Leader|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS Talent are now supporting varied clients who are looking to recruit experienced Contractors to join their Contracting teams, roles vary, based : City of London, and North West London, South East, ALL with a professional and friendly working environment. All roles have been created due to expansion.
bout the Role:
Contract Varied Markets Including (Salary depending on client and market)
- Northwest Europe
- UK & Ireland
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify 'must-have' hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Negotiate added-value deals and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals
- Address and resolve any standard/service level issues with suppliers
- Ensure hotels are inspected and details (photos, amenities etc) updated on a regular basis.
- Communicate destination information regarding peak dates, trade shows, visitor information etc internally
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in Hotel contracting a MUST
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- Ability to speak the local language within the Market you are applying too
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.