Product Support Executive
|Job title:||Product Support Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This highly successful rapidly expanding, award winning Travel specialist requires a Product Support Executive to join their team.
As a Product Support Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain and react to competitor analysis on all product
- Negotiation of rates/dates/terms for assigned areas within given parameters.
- Renegotiation of existing contracts
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships
- Ensure all assigned areas have a valid contract in place
- All costs/dates for assigned areas loaded
- Pricing of itineraries in accordance with company margin requirements
- Analyse market trends (both own product and industry) and propose new tours
- Create new itineraries (tours) for presentation at appropriate meetings
- Take advantage of new routes/flight opportunities
Product Support Executive Skill attributes:
• Previous product or commercial experience in a tour operator role essential
• Strong team and work ethic, providing assistance when colleagues absent
• Good communication skills
• Numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
• Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
• Willingness to travel internationally for work
To apply for this Product Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.