Business Development Executive TRAVEL
|Job title:||Business Development Executive TRAVEL|
|Salary||£27k - 35k per year + OTE & Benefits|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Business Development Executive - French and Benelux markets
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager/Business development Manager/Sales Executive to join this leading tour operator in their Sales and Marketing department.
Working for this leading company, you'll be dealing with Key accounts within France dealing with existing agents and helping grow the business by sourcing new agents and business in this area.
Business Development Executive - French and Benelux markets- responsibilities:
- To maintain and develop existing business in France and Benelux markets
- Conducting market research when required.
- Contacting and visiting agents on a regular basis 40% of your time.
- Attend travel fairs and exhibitions when required.
- Introducing new business.
Business Development Executive - French and Benelux markets- skills
- Previous experience in travel Sales and Business Development is Essential.
- Previous experience in the Travel industry – Wholesales preferred.
- You are required to drive in France so a licence is required.
- Bilingual in French and English.
The successful candidate can expect to earn between £27,000 and £35,000 OTE and work for one of the most reputable Tour Operators within the travel industry.
To apply for the position of Business Development Executive - French and Benelux markets please send your CV to Elena@tmstalent.co.uk or apply online.