Quality Assurance Coordinator
|Job title:||Quality Assurance Coordinator|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is leading high-end luxury tour operator based in Central London.They are now recruiting for Quality Assurance Coordinator to assist the support team. Fixed term maternity contract 12 months - 30 hours.
About the Role:
The role is initially offered on a 12 months maternity cover for 30 hours although there is a possibility it may go permanent.
The role covers guest questionnaires and pre departure documents. Previous experience in the travel industry in a similar role is essential.
Quality assurance coordinator responsibilities:
- Check the data feeds that come from our Reservation System every Monday and Thursday to ensure that the correct guests are receiving a Guest Questionnaire
- Send weekly reports to our Tour Operating Company every Friday
- Create and send monthly reports to the Product Managers
- Create and send monthly reports to our Destination Management Companies
- Troubleshooting as and when this comes in (often daily)
- Monitor the Quality Assurance inbox for any guest documentation that is sent to you for printing
- Read through all pre-departure documents that come into the inbox and check that the format, content and text is per the brand standard
- Liaise with the documentation printing team on any queries or problems that may come to light before printing
Quality assurance coordinator experience & qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry
- Excellent written English and understanding of English grammar
- Experience in using Microsoft suites
- Previous experience in processing data, even better if this is Guest Questionnaire data
Quality assurance coordinator salary and benefits:
- Base salary of £25,000
- Pro-rated holiday allowance
- Discounted Holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C