Recruitment Consultant - London
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - London|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Due to expansion we are in need of a motivated and sales focused individual who is looking to develop their skill set and progress. You will be a proven sales person working in the travel industry who is excited to make the move into the recruitment sector. You need to show drive, passion, ambition and energy to be successful in this job and you will be rewarded with a fantastic and uncapped commission structure and a clear progression path.
As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing and not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
TMS Talent, leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Auckland, Bangkok and London. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a growing company where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and give yourself the financial platform to take yourself to the next level. If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed and the potential to lead a team in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then this is the next job for you!
Skills and Expertise
- Either you're a recruitment consultant or Travel Consultant
- Knowledge or experience in the travel industry would put you at a great advantage
- Contacts within the travel & hospitality would be desirable
- Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
- You must show drive, passion and determination
- Proven track record in over achieving your targets
- Previous account management/business development is desirable
- Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
- Possess leadership skills
- Basic salary with un-capped commission, target billing consultants are earning well over £60K
- Working a 38hr week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Based at brand new offices in the heart of London
- Full training with one on one coaching provided
- Career progression within the company to a leadership role
All applications are confidential. Apply now or for more information contact email@example.com or call Vinesh on 0207 812 3839
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C