Reservations - Travel - South London
|Job title:||Reservations - Travel - South London|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Kaliff -|
Role: Travel Specialist / Travel Agent / Luxury Sales Consultant / Travel Sales Consultant.
Location: Bromley, South London
Salary: £19k-£21k Basic + comm
This highly successful holiday company are looking to recruit within their sales team for a reservations agent. This is an exciting opportunity due to expansion of the team, this person that will look to come on board
will need to have at least 2 years relevant industry experience and a use of a GDS booking system.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Answering calls promptly and responding to customer enquires in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Build customer interest into company products and services.
- Ensure quality control for all documentation, ensuring the content is always accurate.
- Escalate and prioritise complaint escalations to the right departments.
- Route calls to appropriate departments.
- Work towards and strive to exceed sales targets /KPI’s
- Proven Experience with customer service focused roles.
- 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Excellent written and Oral Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, and a polite phone manner.
- The ability to prioritise workload and demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of any GDS ( Galileo. Sabre or Amadeus ) is a plus.
Salary & Benefits £19k-£21k Basic + comm
- Holiday benefits
- Free High fives
- Travel discounts
If you are genuinely interested and would like to discuss further, please apply directly or get in contact for a friendly chat.
Kaliff@tmstalent.co.uk / 020 7812 3816
*****Due to amount of volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted*****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C