Room Attendants Needed!
|Job title:||Room Attendants Needed!|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Room Attendants Needed
Location: Central London
TMS Talent are working with a large 5* hotel in Central London, who are looking for Room Attendants to join their busy Housekeeping department. The hotel views itself as akin to a large family, with every individual and every department valued for having a significant part to play in providing an exceptional guest experience. If you have a good work ethic, an eye for detail and a passion for customer care, the hotel will want to hear from you!
Room Attendant role-Responsibilities:
- Cleaning rooms to a high standard- attention to detail
- Great customer care- friendly approachable with guests, willing to help
Room Attendant role- Required Skills and Experience:
- A history of housekeeping/cleaning work
- Previous hotel hospitality experience is an advantage
- Sound English skills- both written and oral
- The ability to interact well with guests and to represent the company professionally
- A competitive salary
- Monthly department incentives
- 28 paid holidays per annum including bank holidays
- Meals during shifts- complimentary
- Career progression opportunities
- Discount on the hotel rate for friends/family
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C