Sales and Data Analyst - Leading Travel Company
|Job title:||Sales and Data Analyst - Leading Travel Company|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Sales and Data Analyst – Leading Travel Company
£35,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading luxury travel company who specialise in high end bespoke holidays.
They are now recruiting for a a Sales and Data Analyst who will be responsible for analysing and reporting revenue and booking data, working with data source managers to ensure information is complete and correct.
The Sales and Data Analyst will be responsible for setting up, maintaining and using pricing models to support ongoing commercial decision making, and prepare ad-hoc analysis for strategic initiatives and projects.
An analytical background for this role is essential with the ability to interpret data and contribute to strategies
Sales and Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare revenue reports for various areas and models and forecasts for ongoing and ad-hoc commercial and strategic decisions, including spread sheets, draw charts and graphs to illustrate findings.
- Review financial performance and yield control to maximise revenues.
- Provide support to database manager(s) and EUP financial and reservation teams, and help ensure that revenue and booking data throughout the Group is complete, correct and consistent.
- Create, maintain and use pricing files for EUPs, calculate rate changes and special offers, and assist in the development of annual pricing strategies. Create rate sheets for distribution internally and externally.
- Run ad-hoc reports and analysis to assist sales directors for decision making.
Sales and Data Analyst Experience Required
- Experience in a similar Sales and Data
- Strong PC skills including intermediate Excel skills and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to read behind the numbers and make recommendations to senior management.
- Strong organizational, presentation and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Sales and Data Analyst Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £35,000
- 23 days holidays.
- Discounted holiday concessions
To apply for the Sales and Data Analyst role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C