|Job title:||Sales Manager-Hotel|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Sales and Marketing Manager
TMS Talent are working with a large hotel in South London, which enjoys a rich history and has a real presence within the area.They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to generate new business for the 'Meetings and Events' division of the hotel. The hotel can hold private special occasion events, corporate events/business functions and weddings and the Sales Manager will be working with the Revenue manager to help maximise growth in this area.
Sales Manager- Role responsibilities:
- Booking visits with agents to highlight the Meeting and Events functions at the hotel (particularly regarding Corporate clients)
- Attend networking/trade events to develop interest in this key area of the hotel
- Exceed current figures for current wedding covers for the oncoming year
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Manage the delivery of the Meetings and Events Team
- Marketing responsibilities alongside this role include- managing social media and organising the production of brochures
**This position involves Field Sales and for this you will need a car.
Sales Manager- Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role (at a minimally 4* Hotel)
- A driven, ambitious individual with an eye for strategy
Sales Manager- Benefits/Hours:
- 40 hour week- 5 days on 2 days off (some weekend work may be required)
- Meals provided during working hours
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com. Please note, due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.