Sales & Product - Luxury Travel
|Job title:||Sales & Product - Luxury Travel|
|Contact name:||Kaliff -|
Luxury start up travel company are looking to bring on board an experienced Senior Sales Specilaist that also wants to take strengthen their skillset in Product!, It would be your full responsibiltiy to go out and build out the product that you feel would be suitable to the company and then train the staff to sell the lucxury packages, This company are on a enormous growth spurt and are looking to attract an well experienced professional that wants to make a difference and grow with the companies vision.
- Have extensive and valuable experience in a tour operator Senior Sales / product management landscape and contracting and pricing particularly with DMCs and / OR Tailor-made Luxury environment.
- Has a passionate interest in the type of activities that the company promote, and to be a brand ambassador where need be.
- To have a creative and innovative drive and someone who is comfortable at negotiating at high levels.
- Someone with extensive travel knowledge would be preferably, South America, Americas. Asia and Fast East and even Europe.
- Dynamic, friendly team player who wants to contribute to an entrepreneurial environment.
- To consistently research, negotiate and develop new product/s and tour opportunities with suppliers, itineraries and “”must do on trend” activities, as well as competitor analysis.
- Confirm there is a differentiation between all tours, and they are individual to the next awesome adventure.
- To constantly monitor and tour financial performance and making agile adjustments to, pricing, promotions and descriptions accordingly that best benefit profit.
- Be the first point of call from set clients, suppliers and to monitor all tour operational performance for quality assurance.
- Ensure tour portfolios are up to date and contracted correctly according to health and safety policies.
- Analysis user experience through web portal and web layout by optimising where needed to increase traffic flow.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £37,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year + Company Bonus
Based in C.London
If you would like to enquire about the role, please get me directly on (020) 7812 3816 or alternatively you can email me: email@example.com
******************* Please note, only relative candidates to the job description will be contacted*******************
Everyone loves receiving £100 voucher just for pointing someone in the right direction!. If you know a friend, colleague or family member looking for a new and exciting career change, then feel free to send them across and if they find themselves in a new job because of your referral, then you'll receive a £100 voucher.. simples
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C