Sales and Product Travel Specialist - Asia
|Job title:||Sales and Product Travel Specialist - Asia|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Sales and Product Travel Specialist – Asia
South West London
Base Salary to £45K (depending on experience) + Commission
My client is an upmarket niche luxury tour operator who sell directly to the consumer.
They are currently expanding their destination product portfolio.
They are now seeking an experienced Asia Specialist to focus on developing an Asia product portfolio for the client and to then sell the programme.
The client is fully committed to developing the region and will provide full support, strategic expertise and marketing budget.
The Sales and Product Travel Specialist will have extensive tailormade knowledge within Asia as well as relationships/knowledge with DMC’s and ground handlers to be able to develop the region.
You will need to be able to balance top class customer service whilst also whilst maximising profits to the company and continuing to develop your own destination knowledge through regular travel to the Asia region (Thailand, Vietnam, Burma, Laos, the Philippines, Borneo, Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore, Japan & China).
Sales and Product Travel Specialists Responsibilities:
- Dealing directly with customers by email, over the telephone & occasionally in person at our offices.
- Using your experience to put together their perfect holiday and being able to explain clearly why.
- Making sales, whilst also ensuring profitability.
- Contacting customers after their holidays to get feedback on their experiences.
- Opportunity to be responsible as a ‘product manager’ for a specific destination. This entails managing supplier relationships, ensuring our website is up to date, conducting staff training.
- Having an ethical and responsible approach in all dealings with our customers and with our suppliers.
- Embracing & embodying our teams values and purpose (especially around community) plus being able to instill these values in others.
- An understanding of a responsible travel company’s role in the growing climate crisis.
Sales and Product Travel Specialists Required
Extensive tailormade travel sales experience selling Asia
Extensive personal travel experience within the region
Ability to work to and exceed targets
Sales and Product Travel Specialists Remuneration and Benefits
Base salary to £45,000 depending on experience + Commission
Travel to Asia
28 days annual leave
Opportunity to grow and develop career
To Apply for this Sales and Product Specialists, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C