Sales Support Executive
|Job title:||Sales Support Executive|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
£21,000 + Great Benefits
My client is award luxury travel company based in Surrey offering a bespoke high end travel product.
They are now recruiting for a dynamic Sales Support Executive to join the UK team to support travel trade retail partners.
They are seeking candidates with an administration background with passion for travel, and have excellent attention to detail.
Graduates will also be considered for this role.
Sales Support Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the contact point and maintain close relationships with travel agents and tour operators, including managing the Agency Support email inbox
- Administrate brochure orders for travel agents & tour operators
- Ensure any agent and tour operator requests are responded to within 24 hours
- Proactively work to encourage sales through travel agents and tour operators
- Outbound calling to agents following Conferences, Sales Team visits & throughout major promotions
- Providing offers to marketing and sales team for weekly offer sheets and promotional activity
- Assist and support our field Sales team
- Assisting with proofing of marketing materials for tactical offers and pricing accuracy
- Working within our booking system to create and maintain travel agent profiles
- Administrating rewards schemes and incentives for travel agents, including the online training academy
Sales Support Executive Experience Required
- Previous administration experience is required, graduates will also be considered
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills and stringent attention to detail
Sales Support Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £21,000
- 28 days holidays
- Discounted travel
To apply for Sales Support Executive role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company in more detail.