Senior Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Senior Business Travel Consultant:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to take their next step!
Our client, a well-established and successful Travel Management Company are on the look-out for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will be responsible to book; Domestic, European and Worldwide travel, hotels and rail bookings on a GDS system, working alongside a highly motivated team of other Business Travel Consultants in a fun, friendly office environment.
- Building rapport with your portfolio of clients
- Completing the booking process from start to finish for the client using GDS
- Use your knowledge to source the very best and most cost-effective worldwide routes for flights, accommodation, rail and all land arrangements for your clients.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a team in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- Helping develop and coach new starters.
The correct candidate:
- Working knowledge of a GDS system
- 2 years’ experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- Comprehensive airfare knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Please only apply for this role if you have Business Travel Experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C