Senior Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Business Travel Consultant|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior BusinessTravel Consultant to join a well-established independent Business Travel company located in London.
If you are an experienced and competent Galileo trained Travel Consultant with excellent customer service experience, this could be the perfect role for you! The world of Business Travel is thriving, fast paced and interesting with a real focus on looking after the clients.
Senior Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Booking all means of travel for the client using the GDS Galileo
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working to client travel policies and adhering to them
- To work as a team and, ensuring you build a good and supportive working environment and to assist in the smooth running of the office.
- To meet with the client on a regular basis as well as being available to attend client and supplier events, this may be outside of normal working hours.
- To be the first point of contact for VIP clients or PA’s for out of hours assistance as and when required and liaise with the out of hours team to make necessary bookings or amendments.
- To be available to our out of hours department when necessary with regards to calls relating to VIP clients in order to assist with any problem solving.
- To assist with Client Relationship management by attending booker user groups and reviews with the Account Manager and also attending client functions or activities when required.
- To liaise with visa agencies, High Commissions, Embassies, travellers and clients in the procurement of passports and visas, keeping the client informed at all stages of the process.
- Plus any other ad hoc activities related to the job as and when required.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel, Leisure or with Tailor Made itineraries
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Fully conversant on a GDS system - Galileo or Amadeus preferred
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- ££ SALARY EXCELLENT
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday working hours
This is an opportunity to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C