Senior Business Travel Consultant - Central London
|Job title:||Senior Business Travel Consultant - Central London|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Senior Business Travel Consultant:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to take their next step!
Our client, a well-established and successful Travel Management Company are on the look-out for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will be responsible to book; Domestic, European and Worldwide travel, hotels and rail bookings on a GDS system, working alongside a highly motivated team of other Business Travel Consultants in a fun, friendly office environment.
- Building rapport with your portfolio of clients
- Completing the booking process from start to finish for the client using GDS
- Use your knowledge to source the very best and most cost-effective worldwide routes for flights, accommodation, rail and all land arrangements for your clients.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a team in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- Helping develop and coach new starters.
The correct candidate:
- Working knowledge of a GDS system - ideally Galileo or Sabre
- 3 years’ experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- Comprehensive airfare knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
The is the opportunity to become a home-working Consultant after 6 months working within the London office.