Software Project Manager
|Job title:||Software Project Manager|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
As part of the Customer Delivery team, the Software Project Manager will be responsible for managing the customer request ticket queue, a variety of smaller projects for customers and compiling progress reports for the project management team. The Project Manager’s main activities will include planning, scheduling, organising meetings, reporting and escalating issues as appropriate.
As a Software Project Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the PM customer request queue in Zendesk and ensure all tasks are appropriately assigned & completed
- Manage the time & materials request queue and ensure all requests are appropriately assigned & completed
- Work with the Customer Delivery, Infrastructure Services, and Development teams to schedule tasks and activities required to complete customer requests & projects
- Work with customers to ensure the high-quality delivery of software & services
- Track project activity and ensure appropriate engagement of internal and external resources to keep projects on track
- Update project plans and communicate changes to stakeholders
- Updating progress reports and dashboards on a weekly basis or as required
- Run regular project meetings with key participants and promptly circulate minutes and actions
- Create customer facing documents and articles as required
Software Project Manager Skill attributes:
- Formal project management qualification or degree (ideally endorsed by the APM)
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Planner and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to confidently manage and interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.