Team Supervisor - Business Travel - London
|Job title:||Team Supervisor - Business Travel - London|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Our Client is a leading TMC based in the heart of London. Having just moved to brand new offices due to unprecedented success and growth, we are now looking for a Team Supervisor to work with a dedicated account. In this role you will manage all aspects of clients' travel from initial request to completion while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and incentives. You will also have the opportunity to supervise and mentor a dedicated team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with supervisory or team lead experience to step up and become part of the management team within a global TMC.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- The ability to communicate at all levels and lead a team effectively
If you are tired of the monotonous routine of booking travel on a daily basis and want to take the next step in your career then apply today! Our Client is looking to make a swift decision and interviews will be booked in as soon as possible!
Please contact me on 02078123839 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C