|Job title:||Ticketing Executive|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
To £25,000 + Benefits
My client is leading luxury travel company who specialise in top end worldwide travel destinations.
They are now seeking an experienced Ticketing Executive to join their flights team.
Candidates will ideally have Galileo experience but they candidates with experience in other major GDS systems may be considered.
Ticketing Executive Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all processes involving airline tickets. Issue CAT35/25, allocation and group fares, deal with re-issues, refunds and revalidations, as well as MCO/EMD/(V)MPD to pay for deposits, seat reservations, excess baggage and similar where relevant.
- Maintaining an accurate representation of all ticketing activity within the in house system.
- Responsible for optimising potential profit in bookings advising and correcting bookings as required. Ensure detailed a detailed log of savings made is maintained, whilst ensuring pre allocated seating, meals and other OSI/SSR requests are not affected.
- Assist where needed with automated fare storing through CAT35/25 along with historical fare calculations, rules and regulations set by the airline.
- Provide a help desk function to the Sales Team and Customer Services with fare calculation for upgrades and complex itineraries, including manual fare builds as and when requested.
Ticketing Executives Experience and Skills Required
- High competency in complex fares, preferably gained within a tour operator or airline ticketing environment
- Expert knowledge of Galileo GDS or equivelant
- Strong communication skills to relay complex information concisely and effectively, both verbally and by written channels
- High attention to detail
- Methodical approach to getting through workload
- Motivated to reduce errors and improve process efficiencies
- Conversant with all aspects of IATA ticketing rules.
Ticketing Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £25,000
- Excellent Benefits
- 30 Days Holidays
- Travel Discounts
To apply for this Ticketing Executive role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company.