|Job title:||Ticketing Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A well established Tour Operator based in South East are now looking for a Ticketing Executive to book and issue tickets in line with the travel industry regulations.
As a Ticketing Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* To carry out all ticketing on a day to day basis and within travel and fare deadlines.
* Daily and Monthly BSP
* To monitor and report upon published fares to ensure maximum profitability.
* Maintain close liaison with Reservations colleagues on issues relating to bookings.
* Manage an information system, database and back office.
* Ensure all issues relating to ticketing comply with best practice and legal requirements.
* Participate in other activities undertaken by the department and liaise with all other departments as needed
* Effectively contribute towards strategy developments.
* Monitor and communicate Airline schedule changes and flight cancellations.
Amadeus Reservation/Ticketing Executive skill attributes:
* Previous experience in the travel industry in the ticketing and reservations department
* Previous Amadeus experience
* Knowledge of BSP
* Domestic and International Airline Ticketing
* Net Fare Ticketing
* Strong communication skills
* Can work under pressure and deadlines
Reservation/Ticketing Executive, Elena@tmstalent.co.ukPlease note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.