|Job title:||Ticketing Executive|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Our client, a well-established and very successful Travel company are on the look-out for a hard-working, highly motivated Airfare Ticketer looking to take their next career step.
Previous ticketing experience is essential.
- Checking and issuing tickets from Queues, insuring flights are booked within the company’s guidelines and/or passengers' wishes and that fare is correct at the time of ticketing
- Checking and booking flights requested by reservation team
- Checking flights booked by our automated system
- Handling special requests for passengers such as wheelchair assistance, special meals etc.
- Handling queries from other departments, passengers or agents over the phone and by emails
- Handling flight amendments, schedule changes, cancellations and refunds as per the company's guidelines
- Understanding fares, net fare contracts and ability to use Sabre
- Ensure customers are invoiced in a timely manner with correct flights details
- Handling upgrade requests
- Make outbound calls to offer additional services and flight upgrades
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience using a GDS (Ideally Sabre or Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C