|Job title:||Ticketing Manager|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Location: North London
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience)
Our Client, an established Travel Company is seeking an experienced Ticketing Manager to be responsible for ticketing across the company. Though reporting to the director, the successful Ticketing Manager will be a confident self-starter as the position will largely involve working independently. The company is a vaibrant place to work where evryone has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
Responsibilities for Ticketing Manager role:
- To investigate ADMs or dispute any ADMs should an airline send us an ADM in error, or inaccurately.
- To advise Agents against building fares manually, on expired fares or missed Ticket deadlines.
- Supporting agents with ITX fares, reissues, ticketing and in-house training.
- To provide ticketing services to internal clients in person, by email or telephone
- To work closely with Rate Desk to build related skillsets, with a view to ultimately assisting the team with other TLUK fare enquiries.
- To help promote and integrate Rate Desk with agents so that they refer specified booking types to be fare-checked
- To provide an excellent quality of service.
- Agent processing questions and concerns
- Miscellaneous Ticketing and Processing Requests
- Manage major ticketing risks and issues as necessary
- Evaluate and escalate issues to other IT and Operational teams as necessary.
- Continuously review and enhance communication procedures and channels to ensure proper delivery of relevant information to agents and support teams.
- To process all refunds and exchanges that are sent by Agents
- Run monthly reports and process open tickets refunds
- Fare loading
- ADM reconciliation / dispute and record
Skills required for Ticketing Manager role:
- Sabre experience essential
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of ticketing experience
- Understanding fare constructions
- To accurately calculate fares for refund and re-issues
- Possibly ex airline staff (fares desk)
- Basic admin skills, Excel will be good (to be able to filter reports etc)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Experience of net fare management would be beneficial
- Someone who is organised, accurate and able to maximise business opportunities
- Bold and vibrant personality
If this Ticketing Manager position is of interest, please email email@example.com with an updated copy opf your CV. Please note, due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.