Training Manager - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Training Manager - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Training Manager – Luxury Travel Company
£to 40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is an award winning internationally recognised leading luxury travel company based in Central London.
Having reviewed their internal management infrastructure, they have decided to create a role for a dedicated Training Manager.
The Training Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative training programmes to drive and sustain performance as well as providing effective coaching and training support to effectively generate more sales.
Due to the nature of this role, a training background within sales in the travel industry is essential.
Candidates who do not have a training background within the travel industry will not be considered.
Training Manager Responsibilities
- Partnering closely with the Management Team to increase sales and maintain peak performance through the delivery of a comprehensive training/coaching programme, including 1:1 coaching, workshops and ongoing training assessments.
- Responsible for continual assessment of skill sets through call listening and other measures to ensure sales targets and conversion measures are achieved.
- Maintaining and delivering training to new and experienced Sales Agents covering a variety of sales skills and techniques.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and human resources.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of agents through questionnaires and discussions with Supervisors/Managers, etc.
- Updating, amending and revising programmes as necessary with the Head of Operations.
- Creating, updating and delivering all training in line with business requirements (using a variety of different training methods and delivery solutions).
Training Manager Experience Required:
- Previous experience in training in within the travel industry in a fast paced sales environment is essential
- Excellent presentation, coaching and communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in creation and delivery of soft skills training courses like objection handling, delivering excellent customer service, communication styles.
- Experience in delivering training sessions and presentations to small and large groups
Training Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £40K + Bonuses
- 23 days holiday allowance
- Discounted holidays
- International travel as part of the role
To apply for the Training Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for more details on the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C