Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive - Leading Hotel Group
|Job title:||Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive - Leading Hotel Group|
|Salary||£32k - 40k per year + Company Car, Pension, 22 days holiday|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive South East Based
Base Salary to £32,000 + Company Car + Bonuses
Field based – must have easy access to M25 and major road networks within the South East
My client is one of the leading hotel chains in the Mediterranean. They are recruiting for Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive The successful candidate will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and assist the team in marketing the hotels to travel agents, tour operators and directly to consumers.
The Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive’s main area of focus will be to perform presentations and provide training to travel agencies and tour operators across southern England as well as attending trade roadshows, consumer events and hosted fam trips to the hotels
The position is a field sales role covering the South and candidates must have easy access of to the M25 and major roads networks in the South East due to the location of their accounts.
Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Sales visits – regular sales visits to travel agents and tour operators for product presentations and training.
- Organising trade fam trips, press trips and hosted events in the UK. Attending trade and consumer shows.
- Sales support – assisting the Sales & Marketing Director with sales and contracting appointments.
- New business development - assisting in the research of new business from specialist tour operators and new groups business.
- Ensuring the trade contacts database is effectively managed and regularly updated.
- Regular monitoring of hotels content and special offers on tour operator websites and ensuring special offers are up to date.
- Advertising and PR – assisting in the creation of adverts for publications, press releases and updating social media channels.
Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive Experience:
- Candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience working in the UK travel industry from a sales or marketing background. The role will be based in Southern England with easy access required to London and the South East.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Well organised, creative and computer literate – Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Motivated and pro-active and able to work on your own initiative as the role requires remote working across the UK.
Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive Salary and Benefits
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17.30 with occasional weekends required for trade and consumer shows and fam trips.
- Salary to £32,000 depending on experience.
Company car provided (clean driving licence essential). Company pension scheme.
- Performance based bonus
To apply for this Travel Account Manager/Sales Executive, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for a confidential discussion.