|Job title:||Travel Administrator|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS Talent are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who are looking to recruit a Travel Administration Executive to join their Contracts and purchasing team.
As a Travel Administration Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities including :
- Centrally store, administer and check adherence by hoteliers
- Ensure the business development areas have visibility to current trading of the event period and current inventory committed
- Ensure the hotels are invoiced correctly for the event period, applying negotiating commission rates when necessary
- Proactively call hotels on behalf of the Contract Managers to secure inventory
- Ensure successful resolution of service issues, limit payouts, increase online availability
Hotel Executive skill attributes:
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL OR HOTEL or previous Administration Experience
- Friendly and efficient telephone manners
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills
- A sound knowledge of European geography and currencies
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.