Travel After Sales Consultant - (No Weekends)
|Job title:||Travel After Sales Consultant - (No Weekends)|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Our client is an award winning Luxury Tour Operator based in South West London who provide their clients a high value travel experience.
About the Role:
The service begins the moment the enquiry is made, which is then carried throughout the whole booking process until their high-end clientele board the plane.
Applicants must have previous customer service/after sales experience within the travel industry. This is a Monday to Friday role with no weekends.
Travel After Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the sales team with client requests, details and administration post-sales
- Establishing quick rapport with clients and suppliers while acting as the friendly, efficient and professional face of the company, delivering unrivalled service during every contact
- Providing professional and knowledgeable information on extra services such as additional tours, restaurant reservations/recommendations and any additional special travel requests that clients may have
- Chasing details such as passport information, flight details, contact details, travel pack photo, record data in bespoke booking system and sharing this information with DMC's
- Checking flight changes for impacts on itineraries and seeking solutions
- Updating client documentation for upcoming trips and preparing all the necessary documents for the sales teams
Travel After Sales Consultant Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a concierge/after sales role within the travel industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to go the extra mile to provide the best customer experience
Travel After Sales Consultant Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £27,000 per annum
- Travel discounts
- Overseas fam trips
- Monday to Friday
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately