Travel and Events Supervisor
|Job title:||Travel and Events Supervisor|
|Salary||£45k - 50k per year + bonus + bens|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Our Client is the market leading authority within their area of expertise and have headquarters in London and with offices around the world. Set up over 100 years ago, the organisation had its roots in various special conferences and have been involved in most of the major events of the past century. We are searching for a Travel and Events Supervisor to join the global admin team to ensure effective delivery of global travel and events to support organisational goals and priorities
As the Travel and Events Supervisor, you will support the ongoing development of the global travel and events function whilst actively contributing to global strategy. You will also be responsible for leading a team including the day to day supervision, guidance, coordination and delivery of travel and event services to ensure work is delivered to a high standard. You will be responsible for line management of the team members including coaching and development, performance review meetings as well as holding team meetings to ensure everyone is working collaboratively.
You will work closely with the Head of Travel and Events to ensure a cohesive approach and ensuring processes and systems are up to date, implemented, monitored and evaluated. You may also deputise for the Head of Travel and Events in their absence.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience of booking international travel related services
- Experience of international meetings and/or event organisation
- Experience of negotiating with external suppliers
- Knowledge of fares and ticketing
- Proven experience managing and leading a team
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to analyse data and information
- Experience in database management
- Proficient in using standard office equipment and other relevant software
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
Some global travel to certain events will be expected as required. This is an excellent opportunity to take a leadership position and develop your career to the next level. Our Client will be looking for candidates who have a proven background in organising Travel and Events to locations such as the Middle and Far East.
Interviews will be booked in ASAP for relevant candidates so do not delay and apply today!