|Job title:||Travel Consultant|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A niche independent travel specialists based in Kent are now recruiting a Travel Consultant to join their team. Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm ONLY.
About the Role:
The successful applicant will be responsible for handling reservations over the telephone with Travel trade partners and via e-mail, whilst dealing with the administration of your bookings.
As the Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Process bookings on the reservations system and other supplier on-line systems where applicable and ensure the customer is fully informed throughout the booking process
- Administration throughout the entire booking process for your bookings.
- Filing and general administrative duties.
- Preparing relevant documentation for despatch - e.g. booking confirmations, invoices, tickets, itineraries, dossiers, letters, and amendments.
Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- The successful applicant will have an excellent telephone manner with good experience of working within Travel Retail OR a HOTEL desirable
- Our client will also consider a Travel and Tourism Graduate who is passionate about the industry and will offer training
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work accurately with a good level of numeracy, excellent spoken and written English
- Strong customer service, influencing and negotiating skills
- Competent use of office IT products including MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
Due to the number of applications - ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.