|Job title:||Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Highly ambitious and hard-working Travel Specialists based in London are on the look-out for Travel Agents to join their team. You will be responsible for making reservations from start to finish both face to face, over the phone and via email.
Salary and Benefits:
£19,000 - £25,000 + bonus
Key Duties will include:
- Arranging flights, accommodation, tours, insurances and all other arrangements.
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Administrative skills throughout the process
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out tickets to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes / travel disruptions.
- A passion for travel
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Strong people skills and ability to build and nature relationships
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C