|Job title:||Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Our client, a well-established and successful Travel Company are on the look-out for a highly motivated and ambitious GDS Travel Consultant to join their team.
As a Travel Consultant you will be responsible to book; Domestic, European and Worldwide travel, hotels and rail bookings on a GDS system, working alongside a highly motivated team of other Travel Consultants in a fun, friendly office environment.
- Building rapport with your clients
- Completing the booking process from start to finish for the client using GDS
- Use your knowledge to source the very best and most cost-effective worldwide routes for flights, accommodation, rail and all land arrangements for your clients.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a team in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
The correct candidate:
- Working knowledge of a GDS system
- Travel sales experience
- Comprehensive airfare knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C