|Job title:||Travel Consultant|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
To £21,500 plus Bonus and benefits
My client is a luxury travel company who specialise in bespoke escorted tours to worldwide destinations.
The company is a recognised market leading Travel Company within the UK who has won an accolade of travel awards for their excellence.
The Travel Consultant is responsible for is responsible for sales and service of travel bookings for all Customer bookings through both phone and in person including all product and air bookings.
Travel Consultant Job Responsibilities:
* Planning and book tailor-made itineraries Worldwide destinations
* Managing and converting queries
* Managing all pre departure and customer service queries
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Make any amendments to any itineraries as requested
Travel Consultant Experience Required:
* Previous travel industry experience (Preferable but not essential)
* A Positive and enthusiastic approach
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Experience in a telephone sales/customer service environment
* Excellent written and oral communication competency
* High quality attention to detail
Travel Consultant Salary and Benefits:
* Base salary to £25,000 + Bonuses
* 28 days annual leave
* Travel Concessions
To apply for the Travel Consultant role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C