Travel Consultant - Glasgow
|Job title:||Travel Consultant - Glasgow|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Our Client is a well-established and well respected Travel Agency based in Glasgow City Centre. Due to growth, we are looking for a Travel Consultant to join the team and service client travel requests accurately, efficiently and within agreed SLAs.
As a Travel Consultant, you will maximise client service by ensuring minimum errors and preferred company policy is followed and in all possible instances, in line with client requests. You will take pride in your work and provide quality control on your own work to ensure work is accurate for management information and immediate action from the accounts department. You will also be expected to attend client and supplier functions when and if required, to develop and maintain good relationships and brand awareness.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years leisure travel experience in the UK
- GDS knowledge - ideally Sabre including strong fares & ticketing knowledge
- Excellent all-round travel products knowledge
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload in a demanding environment
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a successful sales team
If you are looking to kick-start your career within Travel then please do apply today. In return is a generous salary package with the ability to earn commission on every sale as well as excellent company benefits.
Interviews will be booked in ASAP so APPLY NOW!