Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
|Job title:||Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Travel Consultant – Luxury Tour Operator
South West London
£21,500 + Comm. OTE £35,000
My client is a high end luxury tour operator based in South West London.
They are seeking experienced Travel Consultants/Agents to join their team sekking to durect clients and through travel agents.
Travel Consultants are required to adopt a focused sales approach and excellent customer service skills to establish and nurture a strong rapport with clients building positive relationships, facilitate returning customers and encourage customer growth through recommendation.
Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all inbound call and email enquiries are handled promptly and effectively
- Provide accurate and the most updated information on product, promotions and procedures to customers
- Maintain the highest level of customer service levels consistent with the company’s brand and reputation
- Provide cover and support to customer facing services within the store
- Liaison with the Weddings, Sandals Select and Concierge teams to ensure a seamless customer experience
Apply strong attention to detail, organisational skills at all times
Assisting with our E chat functionality
Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the scope of a sales executive, whenever reasonably instructed
Travel Consultant Experience & Skill Requirements
Travel Consultant Experience Salary and Benefits
To apply for this Travel Consultant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for information on the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C