Travel Consultant - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Travel Consultant - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Travel Consultant - Luxury Beaches
To £26K + Commission OTE £40K + Monday to Friday
My client is an upmarket tailormade travel company based in Central London designing and selling bespoke luxury beach holidays.
My client will only consider candidates with previous travel sales experience and good customer service skills.
Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Creating and selling, and taking ultimate responsibility for tailor made holidays to clients.
- This involves consultation by email and telephone with the client and some administrative support of sales.
- Improving the quality of services and products in India, as well as sourcing new and unique offerings within that area
- Following up on client feedback, and resolving any issues with suppliers and clients in a timely manner
- Engaging with clients to build a strong rapport and deliver excellent customer care before, during and after travel
- Travel Consultant Experience Required
- In-depth knowledge of worldwide travel destinations
- Experience within sales gained in the travel industry dealing with a luxury niche product
Travel Consultant Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary to £26,000 with an OTE of £40K
- Predominately Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays, no Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Travel Concessions
- 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
To apply for the Travel Consultant role, please email your CV along with your full travel portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C