Leisure Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Leisure Travel Consultant|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS Talent are now supporting our client, a leading boutique travel specialist, recruiting a Luxury Travel Consultant/ Tailor-made / Senior Travel Consultant / Business Travel Consultant to grow and develop sales.
About the Role:
This is a Monday to Friday role ONLY 9:00-17.30hrs! Salary £21-30k depending on skills and experience NO Bonus
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke tailor made itineraries
- Upselling and adding on of ancillary products including accommodation, tours car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc...
- Selling both face to face and over the phone
- Closing sales
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibilities will include dealing with client enquiries, selling worldwide holidays, preparing client travel documentation, managing bookings and general customer service.
- You will also be required to contact past passengers and assist them with planning and booking their next holiday.
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy / Business Travel experience, excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real love of travel. The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential. Ideally from a Tour Operator or a premium travel agent.
- With your experience you will be able to use your own initiative and work without supervision and possess excellent communication skills and have a high personal presentation.
- Previous experience selling Worldwide / Europe sales experience working to sales targets along with a strong profile also
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- GDS proficiency an advantage
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately