TRAVEL Contracts Loader / Data Administration
|Job title:||TRAVEL Contracts Loader / Data Administration|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS Talent are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who are looking to recruit a Contracts Executive – this is a Data Entry Administrator role to join the team.
As a Data Entry Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Inputting data such as rates and allotment details on the in-house computer system
- Making travel arrangements and appointments with hoteliers for the hotel contractors
- Provide full support to hotel contractors for their business trips
- Preparing and printing of statistics
- Analysis and rates comparisons of suppliers and competitors
- Preparing hotel contracts and documents
- Meeting and greeting visiting hoteliers
- General correspondence and filing
Data Entry Administrator skill attributes:
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL OR HOTEL Industry
- A sound knowledge of European geography and currencies
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Data Entry Administrator apply ASAP .
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.