Travel Fares and Ticketing Consultant
|Job title:||Travel Fares and Ticketing Consultant|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Our client, a highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit a Flight Administrator with ANY GDS who is committed and able to work as part of a team. This is a multi functional role that provides flight support to the business.
As the Fares and Ticketing Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Managing flight manifests in timely manner to airlines and colleagues
- Creating bookings in the system from flight manifests to complete manifests and accurate records
- Calculating costs for Flight upgrades – European & Worldwide
- Monitoring flight changes and updating as necessary in-house systems
- Ticketing IT, nett and published fares as necessary & requesting tickets from 3rd parties
- Ticket reissue within 24 hours (all airlines)
- Answering questions and queries from guests and other departments both by email and telephone
Fares and Ticketing Consultant Skill attributes:
- An understanding of airline contracts
- An extensive understanding of ANY GDS
- Able to issue airline tickets
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high workload within tight deadlines
- Prior experience of testing systems and implementing process changes
- Imperative to show initiative and be a dynamic problem solver
- Experience in training and the creation of supporting manuals and training documentation
To apply for this Fares and Ticketing Consultant Job, please apply ASAP
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.