Travel Consultant NO WEEKENDS
|Job title:||Travel Consultant NO WEEKENDS|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
FEED UP of working weekends and having sales targets to work too, BUT still want to work in Travel? Look no further! My client is offering Monday to Friday ONLY, 09:00-17:30hrs based in Ipswich.
My client would consider applicants from a Business Travel background if you want to cross over to Tailormade bookings.
Working for a small independent tour operator dealing with telephone enquires and bookings
As Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Completing bookings accurately.
- Dealing with member queries and amendments to bookings.
- Researching as many alternatives as possible to offer your client.
- Proactively offering “extras” i.e. car hire, insurance, parking and other travel services.
Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- Developed sales and customer service skills in Travel IS REQUIRED.
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Good attention to detail.
APPLY ASAP Elena Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.