Travel Italian Group Operations Executive
|Job title:||Travel Italian Group Operations Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This highly successful rapidly expanding travel company are looking to recruit a Groups Operations Executive to work in their London team responsible for operation of their GROUPS tours incoming to the UK.
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for successful operation of tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications
- Liaise closely with all internal department for smooth running of the booking process
Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English AND Italian
- Abe to work under pressure and multitask
- Experience working in the travel industry, especially within an inbound operator.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.