Travel Marketing Executive
|Job title:||Travel Marketing Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Based in Central London
Salary £26,000-£30,000 (salary offered will be dependant on experience)
Due to continued expansion and excellent growth our client is offer an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Marketing Executive to join their friendly and professional team. With an interest in Brochure production / distribution, event management / direct mail desirable.
Marketing Executive skills:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within the travel industry
- Exceptional ability at planning, organising and prioritising multi-faceted campaigns
- Experience of brochure production and / or direct mail and distribution
- Event management experience e.g. consumer shows and client functions
- Database management and compliance knowledge
- Excellent copywriting, numerical, communication and analytical skills
- Highly literate with an exceptional eye for written and design detail
- Proficiency at use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of InDesign, Response Tap, Google Analytics and Dotmailer are beneficial
Marketing Executive Personal Qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Event Management experince e.g consumer shows and client functions
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi-task
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Experince of Brochure production / or direct mail and distribution
- Interest in travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Marketing Executive position, please email your CV and IF your application has been successful you will be contacted directly by the client.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.